Pointless chase and shootout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Slayerduck / joe Baggers
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Daigestive
His/Her SteamID: n/a
Why Should This Player Be Punished: n/a yet

Got onto perp today, went police and checked warrants. Drove towards business and i see a Tesla sitting still and a guy illegaly transporting a weapon. They start a pointless chase & turns out into a shootout and all of plpd dies @ intersection.

Nobody inside was wanted, see:

QCc6acw8S26w6655bjSbqQ.png

Can i have a demo or video of whoever called the shots in that car and decided it was a good idea to start this? From the point they thought they were 'warranted' up until my video. If @Daigestive can tag everybody involved that be great. Its easy to just go around killing cops because you thought you were wanted, its harder to actually proof this.

In the end i got DNA from the intersection scene and martino was indeed warranted for real now and gotten 10 years in jail for it.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Situation started from me arriving in Glass co after the police had raided because Jamal and Nade needed a lift after officers had been killed at the Glass Co after a raid. Nade wanted to go Jennifers to change his appearence but we noticed @Slayerduck was following us. Nade told me he was warranted and because of a recent raid occured in Glass co where he had reson to believe that he killed officers, he had reason to think he was. I was told not to stop driving so I didn't with trust that he had a good reason to believe he was warranted.

Status
Not open for further replies.