Bazaar shootouts cringe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Slayerduck / Joe Baggers
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: vvv
His/Her SteamID:
niy STEAM_0:0:154185791 / Tadgee STEAM_0:0:57582090 / Hendricks STEAM_0:0:140276927 / Die afghaan STEAM_0:1:40869939
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4

A certain set of special bank robbers decided to roam around in public at bazaar while being wanted, because 'hiding' in the most public place of paralake is something only master criminals can think off. This obviously set off a shootout between leo's. The people i put in the AR are afaik not affiliated with the bank robbers and i'd like to ask why they decided to fuck about in the shootout. Especially Tadgee and niy, fucking with one of the guns.

Reaction score
Yeah, tis a bit pointless doe for a seperate thing since the video shows the whole ordeal. I made it and linked to the AR

Last edited:
Reaction score
BTW I'm friend of super and I was throwing the gun inside of his shop cause they were already using 1

Reaction score
Yeah out of everyone you are most definitely the worst, just standing there crafting during a full blown shootout. Even when someone gets gatted down just meters away you go up to him to pick up his weapon. I seen you mingegrab at bazaar several times before. People get away with just not rping during bazaar shootouts constantly. This has to stop, that's why I made this AR and also why Daymon slayed a bunch of ppl at the bazaar today when I made a report about it.

Reaction score
i wasnt involved in the shootout and thought it was over then i got cuffed and sat in back of a shop if i can remember didnt take a gun

Reaction score
I slayed a couple of People who You didn't tag, you can add a guy named Josh (OOC) and Josh Benoit (IC) to This, I'll add his steamid later if you can't find it

Reaction score
Yeah out of everyone you are most definitely the worst, just standing there crafting during a full blown shootout. Even when someone gets gatted down just meters away you go up to him to pick up his weapon. I seen you mingegrab at bazaar several times before. People get away with just not rping during bazaar shootouts constantly. This has to stop, that's why I made this AR and also why Daymon slayed a bunch of ppl at the bazaar today when I made a report about it.
As I said I'm friend of super I didn't take out a gun because they didn't need help otherwise I would take make weapon out and help. And supposuly every cop was already dead so I threw the gun into super shop

Reaction score
I slayed a couple of People who You didn't tag, you can add a guy named Josh (OOC) and Josh Benoit (IC) to This, I'll add his steamid later if you can't find it
This incident is from 30 may, the report i made from the bazaar shootout where you slayed a bunch of people was 31 may. Not the same shootout

Last edited:
Reaction score
This incident is from 30 may, the report i made from the bazaar shootout where you slayed a bunch of people was 31 may. Not the same shootout
you can still add him to it

Reaction score
Die afghaan appears to be tabbed out or something during most of the shooting, so will not be punished.

@Tadgee only appears at the gunfight after the shooting appears to have ended, and is also armed.

@Madje will be given a warning for standing around in a shootout and continuing to craft, ignoring the nearby danger.

Status
Not open for further replies.