-
-
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

Optional additions:
-
-
-

Please use this template. Also you should polish your idea alot more with how it should work, why we need it, how it should look in your opinion etc.

The SS are called Secret Service, emphasis on the Secret, a badge showing who they are would mean they are not so secret anymore.

+Support because it adds more realism and RP :kappa:

Quick and dirty honest opinion on this, no.As @Sky-Walker already said they should be kept Secret, a SWEP just for this is really unneccesarry, just like the "Police Badge Suggestion" we had earlier. If we get something like Player IDs which will come somewhere in the near future, when someone needs to verify or confirm to a police officer that they are currently secret service they can do so with the Player ID system. And if we ever implement this SWEP, this quote by @StephenPuffs would fit really well:
[...] having a SWEP for this looks just... Bad. It looks like he just received it and has to go around showing it to everyone because he's so proud of himself.
I'd also think, that people would just run around with a SWEP like that out on the street all day long.

If you already didn't catch it, no thank you, -Support.

Last edited:
Firstly, it would be appreciated if you used the correct forum template which can be found here.

Secondly, by giving SECRET service badges would mean the job is pretty useless, the whole point of them is to be secret where people don't know that it's them. Like others have stated @StephenPuffs is in the work of making a player ID system where i am guessing you will be able to show whether a person is of a job that needs some additional verification of their status, such as police, secret service, etc.

I really see no need for this at all.

1. Please use template.
2. Secret Service Agents shouldnt be recognized by "CITIZENS" as SS.

Also, most of SS dont know how to be a proper SS, mostly they are saying to people that he's SS, using front PD gate to reach armory and risking his life in that way because if someone just wants to assasinate the Mayor, SS will be first target.

• Firstly, it would be appreciated if you used the correct forum template which can be found here.

Secondly, by giving SECRET service badges would mean the job is pretty useless, the whole point of them is to be secret where people don't know that it's them. Like others have stated @@StephenPuffs is in the work of making a player ID system where i am guessing you will be able to show whether a person is of a job that needs some additional verification of their status, such as police, secret service, etc.

I really see no need for this at all.

• +Support because it adds more realism and RP :kappa:

Quick and dirty honest opinion on this, no.As @@Sky-Walker already said they should be kept Secret, a SWEP just for this is really unneccesarry, just like the "Police Badge Suggestion" we had earlier. If we get something like Player IDs which will come somewhere in the near future, when someone needs to verify or confirm to a police officer that they are currently secret service they can do so with the Player ID system. And if we ever implement this SWEP, this quote by @@StephenPuffs would fit really well:
    [...] having a SWEP for this looks just... Bad. It looks like he just received it and has to go around showing it to everyone because he's so proud of himself.
    I'd also think, that people would just run around with a SWEP like that out on the street all day long.

If you already didn't catch it, no thank you, -Support.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.