Police Search Warrant - GONE SALTY???????!!!!!! (GONE FARAGE?) (GONE EAZY E?)

Reaction score
Animated-Light-Bar.gif

54b72e5073.jpg

LONG LIVE THE PARALAKE PLATYPUS

https://plpd.online/joinus/

Fantastic raid today by a lot of members of the PD, had to chuck some dead ass memes into the video of course, remember to smash that like button (prank). Serious note, the dealing with the suspects after was handled amazingly by officers, good job, not often we get wina wina's like this! Kudos to some of the suspects that roleplayed rather well!

Little bit of info on the raid itself;

One of the occupants was wanted for murder, confirmed visually by officer's knocking on door talking to homeowner, wanted guy seen in background. No knock search warrant performed to ensure safe capture of wanted suspect. Successful outcome, no fatalities, all officers and occupants survived and all occupants arrested and successfully charged.

51da909e40.jpg

e967c1bf7a.jpg

8608b74a8a.png

6d6b0c6d66.jpg

@Esteboon the Squatalot made dis ^

MfIpc18.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
I felt like a right pleb as I threw that flashbang then decided to look at the bloody thing as it went off. Oh well, all in all it was a really successful raid that ended in a good turnout.

Reaction score
When I directed a raid last night as a Corporal it went pretty well, Everyone was listening and I basically explained it the same way as Jordan did expect we where raiding Regals 2 and they had more heavy guns and a better defence and there was only around 5-6 officers including me, 1 S.W.A.T and 1 medic. But what went wrong was the fact that they did rush in when I told them to and as im sure @Blackdown can confirm that there was 1 or 2 cops after getting shot once and they tried to flee down the staircase and blocking everyone thus making everyone rush in 1 by 1 and it made us loose. In conclusion the raid was aids as it was on the Regals staircase and we did not all rush in at the same time as planned. But what I have learned from that is Cowards goto the back.