Posters or some shit

Reaction score
il_570xN.1261273899_i1by.jpg

Reaction score
I'l actually show you some examples:
UIrk02U.png

My IKEA shelve with an Airbus A320 from my favorite airline, my first 3D prints and some other random junk I had laying around. I've never even played Pokemon... The plant is fake.
uXdgmt1.png

Framed posters because I am no junkie that just uses tape to stick them onto my wall.

I also have a "caution penguins" sign above my bed but forgot to take a picture of it and can't be bothered now.

Reaction score
I´m 17, work 3 jobs and my parents still buy me shit?

what u on about?
I don't know about you guys but if it came and my father got to buy me an item ... it's not about the money... it's about me trying to be independent

Reaction score
I don't know about you guys but if it came and my father got to buy me an item ... it's not about the money... it's about me trying to be independent
I could be independent, I own an apartment in center of Gothenburg, I'm launching my own company, but my parents keep buying me stuff so

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'l actually show you some examples:
UIrk02U.png

My IKEA shelve with an Airbus A320 from my favorite airline, my first 3D prints and some other random junk I had laying around. I've never even played Pokemon... The plant is fake.
uXdgmt1.png

Framed posters because I am no junkie that just uses tape to stick them onto my wall.

I also have a "caution penguins" sign above my bed but forgot to take a picture of it and can't be bothered now.
ayyyy saul goodman love that poster