Streaming

Reaction score
So, hi.

As some may have noticed, I mentioned myself starting to stream while playing The Crew. (I even included a link because I'm a whore for viewers)

So now, I've decided to make a thread about my stream. It'll include stream updates, possible events, and when I'm streaming.

My PC Specifications are on my Twitch, so there's no need to ask.
At a certain point, I will start doing some giveaways. First, it'll probably be something like CS:GO skins. However, in the future, I plan for bigger giveaways, if I manage to rack up some cash.

Also, I am using the microphone on my headset for the time being. It's medium quality, though I am planning on getting an actual microphone sometime in the future. (Perhaps for Christmas)

Anyway, here is the link:
http://www.twitch.tv/drafaxo

I will be starting the stream in a couple of minutes when I am done setting up. Feel free to start chatting in the stream chat room.

Any and all viewers/followers are appreciated, as well as feedback on the stream itself.

Have a nice day!

Stream highlights so far:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm going to subscribe yay. But I would recommend CS:GO Keys and Cases, cause people love opening cases. Hopefully your funny ^^. Not like @JarredInator who is no better than the generic rehashed jokes from 2012.

Reaction score
Black_jesus_101: Niko
Phswiper: <message deleted>
Black_jesus_101: y
Black_jesus_101: AH
Black_jesus_101: YEY
Phswiper: <message deleted>

Nightbot: phswiper -> I can do this all day... [stop typing in caps]
Black_jesus_101: u focken w0t
Phswiper: nightbot waNTS to slay me
You are banned from talking in drafaxo for 593 more seconds.
Phswiper: I'M BANNED FROM CHAT
You are banned from talking in drafaxo for 588 more seconds.

Niko help I'm banned.

Reaction score
qVg8ZRZ.png

Attachments

• upload_2014-12-7_18-14-53.png
    upload_2014-12-7_18-14-53.png
    12.6 KB · Views: 3
Reaction score
Could you make a post here anytime you start a stream? i don't use to check my e-mail notifications very frequently. If admins approve ofc, because this could look like spam posts

Reaction score
Stream is beginning in a couple of minutes. A couple hours of The Crew, followed by me starting Assassin's Creed Unity over and play through the singleplayer.

EDIT:
Unfortunately, there's a gazillion issues with streaming today. No stream

Last edited: