Server Suggestion Premium Vending Machine

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Premium Vending Machine
Suggestion Description: Seller purchases on website, lets say 10x months of premium where he can then use a Premium Token worth 30 days ingame to for sale in the vending machine located possibly at city hall.

Seller sets up his own price and buyer just simply walks up to the vending machine and purchases the cheapest Premium.

Why should this be added?:
- More convenient way for people to buy Premium with ingame cash at all times
- Less OOC spam of sellers
- May help support the server even more!

What negatives could this have?:
- Less interaction in OOC for sellers

Useful Images: N/A

R3D

Reaction score
-Support, creates more hustle and competition drama in the long run, i dont think this idea will work out well.

Reaction score
This will just result in whales selling lots of premium and artificially reducing the price so that no other sellers can compete. No thanks.

Reaction score
But there is no difference already in OOC. everytime i see someone post for 110k I instantly sell for 80k anyways

Reaction score
What even is this idea? I don't even understand what you're suggesting. Can you flesh this out a bit more and explain in detail what you're going to say?

Reaction score
What even is this idea? I don't even understand what you're suggesting. Can you flesh this out a bit more and explain in detail what you're going to say?

Attachments

• premium vending.png
    premium vending.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 23
Reaction score
This will result in a majority of the sweaters to buy too expensive premium due to lack of knowledge (you can more easily get called out in ooc) or buying this stuff on accident, I like the idea of a vending machine but I do not like the idea of premium "tokens" as this will result in more scams / getting scammed and underground market for those items while VIP should always remain OOC and the only ic part should be the payment & confirmation in my opinion.

Reaction score
sell premium with even less human interaction, you put down some vending machine with your own price, person presses E on it and gets premium

even more $$$ if this stays while you're offline

but no, terrible idea I'm sorry. OOC spam isn't even an issue, this never bothered anyone except for OP.

Reaction score
the admins can set a minimum so people dont undercut to the 10k's

Reaction score
How about just adding a physical item where people can sell a token that gives you 30 days premium on the cash registers in bazaar?

Reaction score
When you buy the token on website it appears in your personal storage as an object you can sell :)

Reaction score
This idea can work though the only way it could that I can see right now is if the machine only allowed you to sell these "tokens" at 100k rigid. No fluctuation unless moderated by staff in accordance with a fair and median price of not being too high or too low. That way if you just want to put up tokens and forget about it go ahead however you may lose profit compared to selling manually in ooc cause you're selling for 100k instead of maybe asking for 110k or more in ooc. Likewise for anybody buying, they could haggle ooc for less but if they dc about the haggling they could just buy and vice versa on how the seller can lose out. Therefore it's convenient for everybody.