Prepper

Reaction score
I would like to recommend @Prepper for his excellent dedication towards role playing as an officer along side his great arsenal of knowledge on police radio codes. He is also an excellent passive roleplayer as an old man who was also a Vietnam veteran and his knowledge of first aid.

Reaction score
I'll admit Prepper is a really good roleplayer, he's a really nice guy as well and always comes up to people who are being either slandered or disrespected in for example LOOC and backs them up

And of course he's a redcross brother;
icrc.gif

Reaction score
Thank you for the recommendation @Miami <3

I appreciate the admin-suggestion @jjjackier :booty: but there is a reason why I decided to resign the 24th of September 2014:
https://perpheads.com/threads/prepper-resign-moderator.3399/
k79LgKX.png

"Roleplaying was never the same".

However, now as the new supervisor-system has been implemented I hope that I can make a difference within Paralake Police Dept. I'll attempt to improve the general RP to the best of my ability regardless of the outcome of my supervisor application.

Once again thanks for the recommendation :booty:

#Prepper4Helper #jjjackier4Helper

w4cV84t.png

If the helper rank is still available I'd make an application...

[DOUBLEPOST=1440020873,1439847748][/DOUBLEPOST]@Exnem I think it's sad that you're rating such a lovely recommendation 'disagree' because you got yourself banned. You failed to roleplay properly and therefore you got banned and now you're targeting me for some reason?