Prepper - Bob Nixon

Reaction score
I'd like to recommend @Prepper for his fantastic role play today which helped create a perfect raid on a property.

Prepper detained a suspect who was acting suspicious around the bank area after committing a crime, the suspect was searched and illegal items was found on his person, Prepper decided to properly role play this situation out and called for the prisoner to be taken back to the Police Department for a thorough search of his person.

I arrived to transport the suspect back to the Police Department. Upon arrival we conducted an interview with said suspect. he cooperated in giving us his name. (@Fredy @Jordan) Thanks to the brilliant new Police Computer we were able to identify that this suspect owned a property, after charging the suspect with the laws he had broken we now had a new system in place that allowed us to present his property with a search warrant.

Myself and @Prepper organised a raid of the suspects property while he was in jail. As we expected the building was occupied with drugs, no Police officers came into contact with any resistance and the drugs was seized, this was all down to the outstanding role play of @Prepper.

F23453EB09655B299AFD6F8A22D06BF44420D74E

D88890A986435401FCF1CEC555DD8399C43A2A0C

Reaction score
I love you LT Robertson (@LEWIS 088) - I recommend you back <3 ;-;

My course of actions during this roleplay situation would not have been possible if it wasn't for your quick thinking and brilliant decision making. I can't wait to take advantage of this new feature along with professional law enforcement officers (like yourself) in the battle against the criminal citizens within the City of Paralake.

4w8CsgA.png

Reaction score
Brilliant work guys! This really shows how doors have opened with the Police Computer, proper investigation can actually take place and intelligence gathering is possible and easier.

Reaction score
So basically nowadays police can just go ahead and raid your building because you're in jail.
Welp.
Thats all my drugs gone.

Reaction score
Honestly, Prepper is such a role model in the community. Every time I play with him, I just get overwhelmed by his roleplaying skills. I definitely support this recommendation

Reaction score
Can absolutely agree with this to the fullest extent. Prepper is a fantastic role-player, and role-model for everyone, including myself. I feel that Prepper goes above and beyond with his role-play style and takes it to the next level of realism. I not only find it highly enjoyable to interact with Prepper in-game, but also encourage myself to do so in order for my own benefits. Again, Prepper is fantastic and is overall and excellent role-player and person.

Reaction score
This is too much guys ;_; I appreciate it but I'm not good at taking praise from others... <3