Suggestion Title: Print static speed camera messages to the console
Suggestion Description: Currently, the messages that a static speed camera sends to officers are not displayed in the console. It would be useful if they did so you can easily copy licence plates and see messages that may have disappeared from the chat menu. I had an incident yesterday where I needed a licence plate of a car but due to a lot of messages being sent since, it wasn't in the chat menu and therefore I couldn't get it.
Why should this be added?:
- Can copy licence plates easily
- See speed camera messages from the past
What negatives could this have?:
Not sure
What problem would this suggestion solve?: N/A, QoL
Suggestion Description: Currently, the messages that a static speed camera sends to officers are not displayed in the console. It would be useful if they did so you can easily copy licence plates and see messages that may have disappeared from the chat menu. I had an incident yesterday where I needed a licence plate of a car but due to a lot of messages being sent since, it wasn't in the chat menu and therefore I couldn't get it.
Why should this be added?:
- Can copy licence plates easily
- See speed camera messages from the past
What negatives could this have?:
Not sure
What problem would this suggestion solve?: N/A, QoL
