Project Cars 2

Reaction score
Hi guys,​

So after recently buying Project cars 2, I have thoroughly enjoyed playing it. The last time I made a Community Gaming Session was on Euro Truck Simulator 2 and I feel like it turned out great. So, after finding out this game is great, I was thinking of maybe doing the same thing. Setting up a lobby and have a bit of fun on it as a community. Feel free to post below if you have the game and if you're interested in maybe joining in.

Reaction score
aslong as we don't get some OH I WANNA DRIVE THE LAMBORGHINI!!!! idiotheads im happy to race you guys in actual racing cars :) Especially rally cross which is so hard and frustrating

Reaction score
aslong as we don't get some OH I WANNA DRIVE THE LAMBORGHINI!!!! idiotheads im happy to race you guys in actual racing cars :) Especially rally cross which is so hard and frustrating
Obviously there will be some rules out there misbehaving, then everything should be fine

Reaction score

OMG I WANT TO DRIVE THE GT R !!!!!!

Reaction score
I'll join the race if we don't drive something that's too fast for some people to control. I've had way too many sessions ended with some idiot rear-ending me.

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I was thinking of doing it around 7 or 8pm BST on the 15th of July. How many of you are available of doing it then?​