Good old games to buy.?

Reaction score
Hi,

So I was just wanting to know if anyone knew any good old games like the old star wars games which are good, That I should buy, As I have only recently bought Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy and I have finished it already and I enjoyed it a lot and need more games to play on the side when I have nothing to do, Alone side perp.

So if you know any good games then put a steam link down below and tell me a bit about it and I will look into it.

Thanks, Have a nice day. :)

Reaction score
fallout 3 ive already made 2 people buy it

i dont care what anyone says new vegas is not better than 3, though still an amazing game

Reaction score
Starwars battle front 2(origonal one without Microtransactions) always fun to go back to this game its pretty fun still to this day.

Physco Nauts is a pretty coool game thats extremely old but has god a Juicy story behind it and offers a good 5+ hours of play time for a great single player campaign.

Starwars KOTR is a great game but I would assume you have already played that. If you have re play it, very fun.

Finally if your feeling risky buy Star Wars Galaxy at war pretty sick RTS game with a shit ton of modding capability.

Deleted member 1235

Starwars battle front 2(origonal one without Microtransactions) always fun to go back to this game its pretty fun still to this day.

Physco Nauts is a pretty coool game thats extremely old but has god a Juicy story behind it and offers a good 5+ hours of play time for a great single player campaign.

Starwars KOTR is a great game but I would assume you have already played that. If you have re play it, very fun.

Finally if your feeling risky buy Star Wars Galaxy at war pretty sick RTS game with a shit ton of modding capability.
Adding to this, if you like strategy games, this one is old but gold, with some great mods for it
latest

Reaction score
Call of Duty 5, Mount and Blade, SWAT 4, Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition, Half-Life, Metro 2033 ( not super old. ) ARMA 2 ( not super old as well. ) Cossacks: Back to War, Counter Strike: Condition Zero.

My favo game I can only play at the moment is Soul Calibur 2, if you have that game you're a legend. Get a GameCube, they're cheap, get the game n' a controller n' that's that ( or an Xbox 360 )

Reaction score
Red alert 2
Age of empires 2
Dawn of war "Soulstorm"
Stronghold crusader HD