Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Add a couple/replace/remove props

@StephenPuffs

Short explanation
Adding a couple more props.

Detailed description
I will be focusing first on the police props:
models/props_wasteland/barricade002a.mdl [Replace with] models/props_wasteland/barricade001a.mdl
Craftable props:
models/props/CS_militia/table_shed.mdl [Add]
Buyable props at safety first & other stores:
models/props_junk/garbage_milkcarton001a.mdl [Replace with] models/props_junk/garbage_milkcarton002a.mdl
models/props_wasteland/light_spotlight01_lamp.mdl [Replace with] models/props/de_nuke/Floodlight.mdl
models/props_junk/metalgascan.mdl [Replace with] models/props_junk/gascan001a.mdl
models/props/cs_office/Chair_office.mdl [Add]
models/props_lab/binderblue.mdl [Add]
models/props_lab/binderbluelabel.mdl [Add]
models/props_lab/bindergraylabel01a.mdl [Add]
models/props_lab/bindergreen.mdl [Add]
models/props_lab/bindergreenlabel.mdl [Add]
models/props_lab/binderredlabel.mdl [Add]

Binder pictures

Different props to be added, to enhance roleplay potential. I have gotten really into roleplaying as roadcrew quite a few times. Many of these props can help make it more realistic, many don't see the potential roadcrew really has.
Adding another table would grant more diversity to our selection of craftables.
I have only chosen props that are within HL2 and CSS, meaning that nobody should need to buy another game just to have the props.

Police props:
Replacing the big barrier with the smaller one does not only make them more convenient to place, but also more realistic to carry (you could think of it as being carried in a police car whilst disassembled for example)

Craftable props:
Adding the table, would as mentioned earlier add more diversity to our craftables.

Buyable props:
Adding and replacing these props should make prop placement more convenient and also increase roleplay potential.

Reaction score
I think that the floodlight should be lit in a square shape while the spotlight should light in a round shape. It's handy for lighting up an equal amount of space.
I think the addition of lots of props is a great idea though.

Reaction score
I think that the pots should be smaller, terracotta pots instead of the huge-ass things we have here.
But these are still good ideas
+Support

Status
Not open for further replies.