Model Suggestion "Temporary Road Sign" to hold display images

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: "Temporary Road Sign" to hold display images
Suggestion Description: Add a simple temporary metal road sign that has a 3:2 area to put an image on (see image below). This could be illuminated or fullbright to demonstrate its reflective ability, or not, whatever's easier.

The signs would be crafted using metal rods, glue, and pieces of metal, and could then be sold by players or just used by them.

I honestly can see these getting more use than Bnej's picket sign suggestion, which was accepted, so I say roll out the police tape and cones, and get these in the server asap!

Why should this be added?:
What negatives could this have?:
- None, aside from obvious modelling work from lelios, despite it being a fairly simple object.

Other additions:
  • Possibly make the sign illuminated/fullbright so that it is visible from a long distance (reflectiveness)
  • Perhaps have it so that, on top of the ability to add your own custom images, you are provided with several default options to choose from that are part of the sign's textures, so that they are visible no matter if signs are enabled or not (i.e. POLICE- STOP, ROAD CLOSED, POLICE - SLOW, DIVERSION ->)

Useful Images:
1050x750_road_ahead_closed.jpg

Slide1.PNG
Slide3.PNG
roadclosed.png
roadaheadclosed.png

Last edited: