put the speaker bubble when speaking over voip back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

Main Idea: put the yellow or other colour speaker bubble above head when speaking again

Full description of the idea: literally as above

Why should it be added?: to actually be able to see who's speaking

Pros:
  • better than what we have now
  • can see who's speaking

Cons:
none lol compared to normal

*Other additions: fix mouth opening

hqdefault.jpg

Reaction score
Cons:
Sneak practically becomes useless in dark areas. The icon looks garbage, if you use headphones you know who's talking regardless, just look at them and the audio will play evenly in both left and right channels. The floating chat icon when you were writing something in the chat was also removed a long time ago (thank god).

Reaction score
however I do think the animation (of holding your earpiece) was good to know if someone was typing or if they were just idle/whatever

Reaction score
I don’t really think this is needed, you can see who’s speaking by their mouth and you can recognise most players voices in general, besides recognition, you may see their mouth move even if it’s a bit broken/buggy.

Hiding and communicating during raids would be weird since when you peak and someone’s using organisation TS the bubble will be above (I think) hiding in dark/secret/hiding places would be inconvenient since when calling for some sort of help, someone might see your name.

Overall, I don’t think this is needed and priorities need to be pushed off to other things besides this since it’s not majorly needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.