Pyon Yung's Crafting Service

Reaction score
HbRI8FE.png

|-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-|

Hello, and welcome to Pyon Yung's Crafting Service!

As many of you have heard, I am Pyon Yung and I recently fled from North Korea.. don't believe me? Here is video evidence:

Because of this incident, my entire family is now dead. Anyhow I moved into this lovely city known as Paralake to hopefully start a new life and so far, it has been very good! Now onto what I am doing here, I am starting my own crafting service! That's right you heard it, my HANDS could make you the best weapons of mass destruction including the AS50. I will be charging people $40,000 an hour for my services, I may be able to make some negotiations if you are not looking for too much of my time for crafting a weapon you may not be able to do so yourself. I will do my best to get your orders done as soon as possible, please do keep in mind that there will be a queue so it may take some time to get to you but I will work on making this business bigger than ever!

You can create an order here:
------------
There are some very simple rules you must follow when using my service and those are:
You will provide me the perfect amount of materials required (use http://calc.tinycoding.com/)
You will pay the service price before I begin crafting your order
You will not constantly pester me about your order and that I will begin your order at my own freewill

Failure to follow these rules will result in a blacklist from using my service with potentially no refunds, so don't be stupid.
------------
You can feel free to contact me @ 313-2562 or My Steam
My bank account number is 7901305 so please do double check who you may be sending your money to as I will not be held liable for any scams.

Hope to have good business with some of you people!

Reaction score
Very creative Mr.

I heard news that you were a nuclear scientist, I was looking for someone to craft me a nuke to obliterate a special someone how much would you charge for that?

Reaction score
Very creative Mr.

I heard news that you were a nuclear scientist, I was looking for someone to craft me a nuke to obliterate a special someone how much would you charge for that?
A tactical nuke is equivalent to 500 M67 Frag Grenades (those are illegal, of COURSE I would not craft and sell those!:cat:), meaning that it would cost you $1,910,000 on 0% Sales Tax & the service charge (12 hours = $480,000).