Reccomendation for Tyla Jai

Reaction score
Hello,
this is my third reccomendation in perpheads for players, but this time it is for a staff member.
I have been supporting all the reccomendations for Tyla, but I had to make my own because you cannot ignore his good roleplaying and being a good member of staff.

First of all, let's talk about his roleplaying. Tyla is a very good supervisor when on duty and he knows his laws of paralake and he can handle with intense situations. I have seen him in situations and he gives very good commands and he is good at setting up raids. Let's take a look at one of his raids for example:
I was a police officer and Tyla was the lieutenant, we were in the meeting room planning a raid out on the slums apartments. He used his physgun as a lazer that you would use for a smartboard, giving out a clear explanation of what we were going to do during the raid. It turned out we were only raid them for 6.3, but you can raid for breaking any law if warranted or given the command by a supervisor. We went past the market, down to slums without cars and we sneakily went up the stairs and hid in slums 3, we were raiding slums 4, once he said potato we rushed. There were no casulties or shooting as they were all caught out, successful raid, they had drugs and weapons, etc. So let's just clear it up, Tyla is very good at being a supervisor and planning raids, it's just he is kind of raid hungry like for raiding for 6.3 :p

So now let's talk about his abilities of being a member of staff:

Everytime he takes me to the roof for a sit he has a very good knowledge of the rules and handles with us in a serious and calm manner. He doesn't stutter when dealing with sits, he jumps to a conclusion as he has a very good knowledge of the server rules. Plus, I'd say he knows his rules off by heart, also his laws if dealing with a cop breaking the law for example. In my opinion, he is admin worthy as he stands out from the staff team in a very good way.

#TylaForAdmin
@LordTyla

Kind Regards,
Daragh // Jonathan Good.