SlayerDuck | Joe Baggers

Reaction score
Joe Baggers (@Slayerduck) is a friendly guy, his police persona is very good, he genuinely seems like he could be an effective police lieutenant, he told me he's applying for the position, and I personally would respect his position if he was to be white-listed as a police supervisor. He knows the laws effectively, and issues jail time appropriately and proportionately according to laws broken and severity.

Side note: If his knowledge of the rules is as good as his knowledge of laws, then he posesses the qualities that the staff team seek in potential staff members. His dealing with roleplay situations and his ability to handle these situations could easily be transferred to moderating situations and enforcing rules so he would be a worthy candidate.

Reaction score
@Slayerduck is a great officer with a great personality. He would be a great teacher to the newer officers who need help with their first steps within the force, he's also very competent with a wide range of situations, and I would love to see him become a supervisor.