Recommend me a good RPG thx

Reaction score
The-Witcher-3-wild-hunt-05.jpg

Reaction score
aruq2iHBsW.jpg
DarkSiders 1 and 2 are one of my favourite games, I would recommend it to anybody looking for a lovely story line, number two is much more open, it's also addicting.

They're dark and gruesome games, which will require skill and cunning to overcome the puzzles that are between you and the enemies ahead, I would suggest playing them in order for full satisfaction.

Number two takes place kind of at the same time as the first one, the game overall involves these 3 or 4 'riders' who make sure there is balance in the universe, I.E heaven doesn't start attacking hell, and hell doesn't start annihilating the universe, if this happens the 'council' will summon them to rape everybody. One of the riders is summoned to earth and nobody knows why, the council then decide to imprison him as everybody on earth is dead due to a fatty battle between heaven and hell, then another rider known as Death goes on a quest to prove his brothers innocence (number 2)

If this isn't your thing, you could always play the overlord series, they're pretty fun too.

Last edited: