Recommendation for Collier

Reaction score
First of all I wanna say that this user has been demonstrating superb RP and not to mention his warning history. He has done many good things to me and other users and is overall very friendly. He has full knowledge of the rules and, If he would apply for a staff member rank, I bet he would be accepted. Collier is fantastic and has helped me a lot in my past and today aswell. Here are is the most amazing thing I'm thankfull to him about:
"I now have level 92 firearms", (me): " Nice man" (collier) *runs to storage and takes out an AK to show* (me) "Nice I'm busy I gotta help my friend" (collier) "Strange, usually people dont run away from presents."
This user also helped me get on my feet when I got kicked out of his org and overall is a fantastic person.

Kind regards
-The Hottest Man On Tinder

(NOTE: typing on a phone so little space to type+autocorrect=disaster)

Reaction score
The AK thing was me feeling sorry for you because of the Sako 'incident'. I'm not actually such a high level, I just needed you to follow me to storage ^^.

Also on my phone, in the bus ;_;

Last edited:
Reaction score
Great addition to the community and a good pal to have in town. Doesn't matter if he gets raided and loses, there's none of that bitch-cry of an OOC rant or reporting going on. Just moves on and accepts the fact that things like that happen on PERP. Not only that, he enjoys his time on the server and from what I've seen is known and liked by many others. Overall, definitely reminds me of a day one type of player.
Glad to have someone like that in the community, makes this a much more enjoyable experience.