Recommendations For Some Staff members!

Reaction score
So Ive been on perp for the last couple of weeks , and without the staff members I don't think this community will be at the stage it is now! Im going to be recommending some staff members which had 'stood out' In my eyes!

@LordTyla - Tyla Is a excellent staff member as with his roleplaying ability's! He's on daily and In my eyes , he is the most active staff!

@John Daymon - Daymon is really a funny guy In character and OOC , He is also a excellent staff! He deals with reports as soon as he can , and makes all the punishments fair *As do all the staff ;)*

@Youseff - Youseff is always dealing with reports everytime he is online. I find that he does them quick but still ends up doing his job perfectly and giving fair punishments to the rule breakers!

This staff members are the ones that have stood out for me!
There are more staff members that have stood out , but Im really tired and not bothered to write a description about it , but Ill just write your names down!
@Creepis
@Minilarro

For Non Staff Members:

Im also going to be recommending some people to become a staff member!
@fasool.joker - He is a excellent roleplayer and always enforces the rules , even though he is not a staff member!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awwwwwwww soooo sweet
Emoticon-Heart-Love-Valentine-icon.png