Recommended Games?

Reaction score
Recently I've been lacking interest on PERP and I've been trying to find something else to play. Any Recommendations?

Reaction score
CIVILIZATION-V-FRONT-OF-BOX.jpg

Great game to sit back and relax with in my opinon. Purchasing the DLCs is highly recommended, as it adds a good amount of content. Civ 5 is also a bit shit without the mayor DLCs in my opinion, purchase the complete edition.​

Reaction score
EACF440071C6CD73166B60B479ED37F172CB885E

Any Hitman game. Not the new one though, that's a pile of garbage. Preferably: Hitman Absolution or Hitman Blood Money.

Deleted member 4141

Depends on what you like and what you're into, though here's some recommended games which i've played and personally enjoyed.

Always Sometimes Monsters
http://store.steampowered.com/app/274310/

It's a RPG-styled game which focuses on real struggles which people face in real life. You play as a male or female (All up to you) and you're an aspiring writer, signing a contract with a guy named Larry (This is all at the start so don't worry about anything being spoilt) and after the flashback dream, you finally wake back up in the present. You're in a small apartment and your career has been going downhill ever since your significant other had left you after being tired of being written about and ect. You get a invitation to his wedding, determined to get to the wedding, you try everything you can to do so.

The story's main focus is on getting to the wedding though there's some objectives on the way which you may want to complete such as building your career back into stars than sparks or perhaps trying to get your significant other back. You actions in the game heavily impact what ending you get along with the cool easter eggs which you can find whilst playing the game.

Gotham City Impostors - Free To Play
http://store.steampowered.com/app/206210

This is basically FPS game. The focus of the game are two gangs which obviously are wannabes of Batman and Joker, (The gangs wont affect much in reality) and you have to dominate each other. It has fun perks and fun weapons, slight character customisation along with around 4-5 gangs which you can join in after you've been invited I think and each match you gain points for that gang and it shows which gang has gained the most points on which maps and ect. It can be really fun especially if you're playing with friends as I remember spending hours on this game - trolling each other and ect with the perks. There isn't much to this other than it being a fun and casual game to play with a couple of friends on a lovely and chill day to get some blood going.

This War Of Mine
http://store.steampowered.com/app/282070

It's a post war survival game, though before you make the assumption of it being rubbish or looking stupid - It is a great game which can easily play with your feelings. You are given 3 survivors and a shelter, you have to survive the longest you can. Raiding places and having to make choices such as robbing an elderly couple of their last resources. You have to build stations such as a cooker, workshop and ect, set up traps for any pests (animals) and make covers for the holes in the house you are residing in. The simplicity of the game makes it easy to jump into but the gameplay is where the difficulty comes in as you have to make difficult choices which can make you feel torn inside or like a complete asshole. Plus it's created by polish people and has some lovely polish music in the trailer

----

Might recommend more later but don't feel like doing more. RIP.

Reaction score
GTA V, Mass Effect trilogy. GTA is just a shit ton of fun (even though I think they could've made a way better story) with shit going down 24/7. The 3 Mass Effect games are all great games with a fucking great story, great gameplay, companions etc, this is my top recommendation.

Reaction score
Cities Skylines, it is the best city building games that you can buy and lots of great mods on the steam workshop. GTA 5, can be lots of fun online and in single player, with or without mods. Heroes and generals is quite good, multiplayer is great and don't normally get any minges.

Reaction score
The new Hitman game it awesome you should try it out and make a mass shooting neitherway Fallout 4 it's really recomented