Server Suggestion Refill for propane tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Refill for propane tanks
Suggestion Description: Add a feature where you can refill your empty or partially empty propane tanks at an NPC. Hardware store or maybe even gas station NPCs would make sense.

Why should this be added?:
This will add more realism to the server and be a way for people o save money. It will also make the server more realistic and will prevent people from sitting on their bases buying everything from the delivery app.

What negatives could this have?:
It could be argued that it will be harder to navigate your options when talking to the npc you would refill it at.
It wouldn't be particularly hard or time-consuming to add.

Reaction score
The way it works now is more realistic no? at least for where i'm from. We also just give back empty ones and pay less for a newer one, or get money back.

Reaction score
The way it works now is more realistic no? at least for where i'm from. We also just give back empty ones and pay less for a newer one, or get money back.
Where i live atleast when we get empty propane, Co2 and other gas canisters we just go fill them up at the local hardware store or gas station.

Reaction score
Can't speak for everyone in the UK but I'm pretty sure you can buy propane at petrol stations and then bring them back when you're done for some money back. It's essentially like you're renting the canister that contains the gas so when you return the canister you get the rental money back.

How it works currently makes sense imo.

Reaction score
Glad you're contributing to server suggestions but I also have to agree with the others. Pretty realistic to go in and exchange your empty canister for a new one.

Reaction score
its really good idea it will save time + it will be same as water tank you can refill it and pay 100-300 to refill

Reaction score
It works like that, and it doesnt, as the given back tanks are in fact refilled and sold again, and you get a new one just because its quicker than to refill it immediately. I honestly think that both resolutions are correct for realism, but on the server, refilling them at gas stations would be quicker(In Poland you can buy propane tanks at gas stations) therefore i like the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.