Refund Request (Daedra)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Daedra
Your Roleplay Name: Dagon Daedra
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:186690169

Reason for Request: I got rdmed at the bazaar and subsequently lost my gun and my shop got broken into where they stole a batch of cocaine leaves.

Requested Items: HK HK45 CT, Pistol Reflex site, A batch of cocaine leaves (I think around 40 leaves is a usual batch for two planter boxes)

Evidence Type: Action Request
Evidence Link: https://perpheads.com/threads/action-request-unknown.54673/

Reaction score

Your HK45 was picked up by another player, I will attempt to recover it for you before accepting this refund request.

Reaction score
What about the batch of cocaine I lost? according to the information thread Tylar made
  • A refund request can only be made if you have lost items as a direct result of a server-side error or a rule break.
Where because I got rdmed due to a rule break I was unable to harvest the batch as a direct result of a rule break.

A1L

Reaction score
What about the batch of cocaine I lost? according to the information thread Tylar made
  • A refund request can only be made if you have lost items as a direct result of a server-side error or a rule break.
Where because I got rdmed due to a rule break I was unable to harvest the batch as a direct result of a rule break.

you can get the seeds back if you want

Reaction score
The video evidence shows weed plants, not coke ones. Are you sure you had a batch of coke down or did you just get the 2 mixed up and actually had weed?

Reaction score
The video evidence shows weed plants, not coke ones. Are you sure you had a batch of coke down or did you just get the 2 mixed up and actually had weed?
@Daedra if you could prove the coke plants were there and not the weed ones seen in the video in 48 hours that’d be great otherwise it’ll be omitted from the refund and you’ll get weed seeds instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.