Refund request for mp5,deagle by littleegg_09

• Thread starter Thread starter littleegg_09
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

littleegg_09

Your in-game name: Joe butcher
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:15410988
Reason:A guy failed rped and I lot my mp5 and a deagle. he was at gun point and tied and gaged and he still decided to shoot me...
Evidence: ok what happened was I as mugging a guy and types /me gags as I was just about to type /me ties he ran behind me and shot me in the back of the head. It as dealt with by a admin but I didn't get my stuff back sadly.

You need to upload the demo, or something that clearly shows that you lost your gun or this will be closed.

SenlinGames said:
I recommend you provide a demo to support your refund request.
ill try to add a demo in about 1-2 days (I didn't know how to do it sorry)

SenlinGames said:
I recommend you provide a demo to support your refund request.
thx.
I don't how I would find the demo in windows 8 because it doesn't tell u how to do it

This is how to do it:
1. Locate your Steam folder
2. Go to "SteamApps"
3.Locate common and enter the folder
4. Find Garry's Mod and enter it
5. Go into "Garry's Mod" again
6. Locate the folder "Demos"
7. You will need to find the time and the day the incident happened at
8. You can check if you have the correct demo by using the Garry's Mod Menu to watch demo's by pressing the Demo's button.
9. When you have found the correct demo upload it to one of the following websites:
http://demo.ovh.eu/ or https://mega.co.nz/
10. Post the link onto your post so the admin team can decide to refund you or not. (Remember to include the Tick, e.g 24000)

Reasons to why you should always have a demo when making a Refund request:

1. Demos are a way for administrators to be able to see from your own perspective how the situation happened.
2. Demos are "ALWAYS" being recorded.
3. Failing to provide a demo when asked for It may be considered as you're hiding something.

Judging by how long it has been since posting and being told too upload a demo, it seems to me like either you don't need a refund or you feel that it is not worth the effort. If you really want your stuff back you need to upload a demo to support the claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back