refund request Jesse & Sapir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name:Jesse Djossen
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:30403235
Your in-game name:Sapir Bishop
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:66206546
Reason: In our point of view we got raided without a valid reason, I first didn't had a single clue why I got warranted for ''mugging'' because I was the hole time inside parker and didn't mugged someone for the whole day later on in the admin sit ayjay ( the LT ) told us that they were searching for victor belinksy who was according to them inside glass co, I was the owner of both building (also parker inc ) but I was only doing things in parker inc they told us that they probably saw victor belinsky going into glass co they didn't knew it for sure tho. And they found that enough reason to instantly warrant and raid us without any proof that ''victor? could have been just an other guy'' with the same car, was inside parker or glass co and they didn't saw any one passing the pass between glass and parker ( the weird thing is that we didn't knew anything about the reason until we had the admin sit
Evidence:

refund Sapir :
- 10 meth
-
2 marijuana big
- m4a1
refund Leffe :
- ak47
- 10 almost cooked meth ( 10/10 danger )

Last edited:
Reaction score
If you were random raided make a ban request on who started it or something, Since you won't get refunded only if you get a ban request as i was told.

Reaction score
Happens too often they raid a entire appartment building searching for a guy not there.

Something needs to be done about the random raiding "Search".

Reaction score
@Death Howl
indeed 10.3 says that a government employee needs to witness it all for trust wordy evidence ayjay the LT was talking about a part of the evidence that came from non-government employee and the only government employee evidence was that a cop saw a men with a black Audi going in to glass co which is separated from parker inc and it could have been just another guy bc there are multiple people with a black Audi.

Reaction score
If this is another nail into Ayjay his coffin, when he clearly says he was warranting for Glass .Co and not Parker INC. And Swat goes in Parker right away. He probably made it all up and I would like to see a demo from Ayjay his prospective. I needed to go for 1,5 hours when this stuff happend. You can clearly see I just got back on to check out how things where going.

Back to the whole deal with Victor and probably the cop that saw him going in our property, I would like to get a name on that as well. So if Ayjay could get me that as well?

And a mugging? Really? Going in an area that probably is his hideout. And not even wanting to talk to the owner first and just go in randomly? Are you guys serious? If you think that is realistic... Well than you got much to learn. Police Officers go check out every detail first before they make a move on something.

And if anyone else could please add the things i'm asking for? Many thanks!

Davy Benedict

Ayjay

Reaction score
We had 2 sources of evidence, one from a goverment offical seeing a wanted suspect going into glass co (10.3) and another suspect telling us that this 'wanted criminal' was been harbored within glass co.

Also, I don't understand what you mean about the warrant thing; If someone owns both buildings obviously we're going to raid both even if we did see the suspect run into one of them - They're both connected.

As for the reason of raid, it was initally Viktor Belinsky who was wanted for a kidnapping / mugging - A goverment employee saw what he thought was his car park into the parking lot and also a person found driving this car from a glass co area was arrested and told us that Viktor Belinsky was basing in the glass co / parker. Why would I not warrant you straight away, it was a complete emergency situation; the hostage could still be alive and overall the raid was a complete success.

I do however +support this refund request, I feel that it was a valid raid but it was just unfortunate that he wasn't there and that you had drugs - Good luck with the refund.

Last edited:
Reaction score
We had 2 sources of evidence, one from a goverment offical seeing a wanted suspect going into glass co (10.3) and another suspect telling us that this 'wanted criminal' was been harbored within glass co.

Also, I don't understand what you mean about the warrant thing; If someone owns both buildings obviously we're going to raid both even if we did see the suspect run into one of them - They're both connected.

As for the reason of raid, it was initally Viktor Belinsky who was wanted for a kidnapping / mugging - A goverment employee saw what he thought was his car park into the parking lot and also a person found driving this car from a glass co area was arrested and told us that Viktor Belinsky was basing in the glass co / parker. Why would I not warrant you straight away, it was a complete emergency situation; the hostage could still be alive and overall the raid was a complete success.

I do however +support this refund request, I feel that it was a valid raid but it was just unfortunate that he wasn't there and that you had drugs - Good luck with the refund.

@Leffe, I need you to respond to the post I have quoted before I can carry on with reviewing the refund request.

Reaction score

- this makes it to 1 source because something that a suspect tells is not evidence ( 10.3 )

- and the evidence of the goverment employ : they probably saw victor belinsky going into glass co they didn't knew it for sure tho. And they found that enough reason to instantly warrant and raid us without any proof that ''victor? could have been just an other guy'' with the same car was inside parker or glass co and they couldn't see anyone passing the pass between glass and parker ( because nobody passed there )

Search Warrants- The Police Lieutenant may only issue Search warrants when he/she has directly witnessed that the members inside the building he/she is warranting has broken the law.

Police Officers can only request an Arrest Warrant under 2 circumstances, the first being for a property - at these times, the Police Officer must provide the full name shown above one of the property doors, and must specifically comply with law 11.2; the second instant where an Arrest Warrant can be requested is specifically covered under section 11.1 of the law - this law must be specifically complied with, and for a Police Officer to request an Arrest Warrant for this purpose, they must recognise the player(s), within the confines of rule 6.2, and must provide the player’s full name.

and still I don't understand the logic for warrenting some for mugging that didn't had anything to do with it, if victor belinsky mugged someone than you had to warrant him for that and not me.

Reaction score
After reading through everything that is said in this Refund Request I will go ahead and + support this. It all sounds like a big mess for the police force meaning mistakes were probably made due to this. I know how it is to be LT, you get a lot of freakin' people screaming in your ears; PUT A WARRANT PUT A WARRANT LT PUT A FUCKING WARRANT HE'S INSIDE HE'S INSIDE which basically just makes you put the warrant up. ( If I'm LT it just ends up in everyone getting demoted ) Anyways lets get back to the refund request as there was no real evidence of this person being inside I cant really say that the raid is valid. However I must add; Did the police ask you if the suspect was inside? I cannot see that in the video

Reaction score
Okay when I get back from college I will be having a look at this. @AyJay, have you got anything to say about this?

Ayjay

Reaction score
You're making it sound like I had a bad day at work and wanted to let off some steam by raiding you, this is not the case.

We were told by two sources of evidence, one being a police officer and another being someone driving Viktor Belinsky's car. We were told both times, he was in the glass co grounds on both occasions leading us to believe he was inside.

Due to the fact that Viktor was believed to have a hostage with him, we entered quietly and detained everyone inside the area at the time to preserve the life of that hostage. We could not simply knock on the door and ask them to let us in, that would of been some rhisky shit.

Reaction score
by the time you guys where inside we would have been all dead If he halt us hostage the swat that came from behind would have been way to late also:

- ''being someone driving Viktor Belinsky's car'' this is not evidence ( he is not an government employ )

- by the time you guys where inside we would have been all dead If he halt us hostage the swat that came from behind would have been way to late also: ''being someone driving Viktor Belinsky's car'' this is not evidence ( he is not an government employ ) what is the evidence in this he doesn't know it sure could have been some else his car since the car is common

there just wasn't enough evidence to just insta raid the building

Reaction score
ACCEPTED - The LT had no reason to issue a warrant, there was hardly any proof that would suggest Viktor Belinsky was on the property, a lot of people own the same cars so it seems reckless to issue a warrant on the property under the circumstances of the same car. The Police should of possibly conducted a little bit of research to confirm that he was there.

Please contact a staff member when on the server to receive your items.

Status
Not open for further replies.