Refund request Matinio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Madus Madenian
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7265540
Reason: I was in projex 4 and was trying to pick my drugs up, and I jumped up on a wooden fence that was used as a shelf and I glitched out the wall and fell to my death on the fence next to the ocean and lost my m4 with a mag full of bullets, I also lost my drugs because i wasn't able to defend my base which were 20 pots and 20 seeds
Evidence: Ash (the admin) I called to the scene and he witnessed my body and that i was in projex 4 my m4 probably fell into the ocean, but none of us could find my m4 in the ocean so he told me to make a refund request.
Tick:

Reaction score
Ash did nt witness it as he was raiding you, I was on your report and tried finding the gun. PLease provide a demo for evidence so we see that you had a gun.

Reaction score
Considering neither of you could find the M4, it is highly unlikely anyone else did either, so it should then be in your storage from when you disconnected. Additionally, why were you jumping onto a "shelf"? Anyways provide a demo of the incident and we will refund accordingly.

Reaction score
DENIED

No evidence has been provided. Please feel free to submit another refund request with the evidence attached.​

Status
Not open for further replies.