Refund Request (Warmug)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Warmug
Your Roleplay Name: Anthony Eman
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:211143866

Reason for Request: I was arrested for being at a murder scene ( did nothing) later I was supposed to get released, but the cop I was talking to got killed, and I got shot for no reason, this isn't a report though, only a refund request. You can't hear my voice in the recording for some unknown reason, but I was talking.

Link to recording: https://anonfiles.com/Y4Ebg7Ccy1/Desktop_2022.10.11_-_22.29.09.02.DVR_Trim_2_mp4

Requested Items: 1xAk-47, 1xAk-47 mag (filled), 1x Ak-47 stock,

Evidence Type: Action Request
Evidence Link: https://anonfiles.com/Y4Ebg7Ccy1/Desktop_2022.10.11_-_22.29.09.02.DVR_Trim_2_mp4

Reaction score

Could you specify which action request this is about, as I can't find any action request made by you. If this was dealt with ingame, please tag the member of staff that dealt with your report!

If you haven't reported this in-game nor have an accepted action request, we can't accept this Refund Request.

If you want to report this, you got killed by:
MageMao KaisaSTEAM_0:0:37831563Player killed Citizen Warmug11 okt. 2022 22:28:55

Last edited:
Reaction score

Could you specify which action request this is about, as I can't find any action request made by you. If this was dealt with ingame, please tag the member of staff that dealt with your report!

If you haven't reported this in-game nor have an accepted action request, we can't accept this Refund Request.

If you want to report this, you got killed by:
MageMao KaisaSTEAM_0:0:37831563Player killed Citizen Warmug11 okt. 2022 22:28:55
I talked with Pug about it. He basicly said that I had to come here to get the ak back. I dont have an action request

Reaction score

I think you miss-understood what I said. There was no rulebreak committed, therefore no refund request can be accepted. You were just unlucky to be standing in the position you were in when people were KOSing cops as it caused you to be crossfired. Even though you had not done anything wrong, it was just by chance that you were in the area at the time, detained with a gun on your back

@curak

Status
Not open for further replies.