Refund request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So i raided this guy succesfully and i loaded all the stuff into my truck, but when i got at my place i picked 1 plant, and the rest of the stuff dissapeared.. turns out this guy left the server.. so his props dissapeared.

now i lost a m4a1, 1 big cocaine pot, and 2 big weed pots. wich i rightfully raided.

Ayjay was a witness and has the demo.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Was spectating at the time and saw him take the drugs and put them in his car, the player disconnected which made him loose the drugs.

Reaction score
Well if he really had to go you can't blame him, he didn't DC instantly after being raided since you putted everything in your trunk and went to your home.
This happends allot and everyone dislikes that your props/drugs/weapons you dropped intantly dissapear after DC, i think it would be fair to let the drugs/other important stuff stay for 15 min after DC?

Reaction score
JarredInator said:
Well if he really had to go you can't blame him, he didn't DC instantly after being raided since you putted everything in your trunk and went to your home.
This happends allot and everyone dislikes that your props/drugs/weapons you dropped intantly dissapear after DC, i think it would be fair to let the drugs/other important stuff stay for 15 min after DC?
You can blame him, he should wait 15 minutes before disconnecting after a raid or just go AFK and get kicked after 15 minutes.

Reaction score
JarredInator said:
*Comes to late on work/school/thing he had to go to* Yeah sorry, some guy had to take my drugs first so i had to wait.
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......

Reaction score
JarredInator said:
@Jarred if you're playing PERP 15 minutes before you should be leaving for work/school/thing he had to go to then you need to reconsider what you're doing. If you play PERP you accept that sometimes, it can take a long time to wrap everything up. And if you are playing just before you leave to go out, personally i'd leave my PC on to get auto kicked and then shut it down remotely using something like Splashtop.

Reaction score
JarredInator said:
That is true, its very stupid to do drugs 15/10/5 min before leaving. Still if the drugs were 1 min away from pickup the guy that got raided though that xiolitix^nl already picked up the drugs. Think the guy that got raided shouldve said in OOC that he was leaving and hi's drugs/props would be gone soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.