Refund Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Johnny Nose Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40596784 Reason: I need 52500 from my GMC van Noone told me that it wasnt made for PARALAKE CITY Evidence: I still have the car Tick: tick?

Reaction score
I mean like You can ether with a large runup barely make it up the highway ramps or without a big runup you cant get up the highway ramps so you are basicly stuck imn the area that you are at that moment

Reaction score
1^:D Smily said:
I mean like You can ether with a large runup barely make it up the highway ramps or without a big runup you cant get up the highway ramps so you are basicly stuck imn the area that you are at that moment
There's a test drive NPC for a reason.

Reaction score
Well i did test drive it and it felt nice but i dint have time to get to the highway ramps so i could check if that works well i know it went a little slow but still i thought it would make it with ease

Reaction score
Requesting this to be closed (can't do it on the phone). It was the users decision to buy the car. Problems like that are not at our concern. If you feel like the GMC neda a buff talk to Xquality or fredy. Your vehicle will not be refunded. So consider this as Denied. Close and move this please.

Status
Not open for further replies.