Refund request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Johnny nose
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:40596784
Reason:
I lost 14.5 k due to someone fail rpíng (that has been dealt with) But in a short version i bought a gun dint have a mag asked for a refund he said no. later i came back and i had him at gunpoint and said to him: Give me my 14.5 k back he said: Only if you give back the gun. The refund request is about the 14.5 k i lost due to someone fail rping
Evidence:
Moderator Ash and player Light-Knight where witnesses
Tick:
I don't understand what that is

Reaction score
A tick is what you place infront of where the incident happens in a demo. If you were to upload a demo Swiper or someone else could view it and confirm what happend, but if Ash and light-knight witnessed it, it might not be needed.

Reaction score
It seems like i have f*cked up and now the demos on my pc are corrupt.... genius....

Reaction score
"He sold a gun and guaranteed it would come with a free mag, however when the customer bought it there was no mag, he refused to drop the money while at gun point, he said many excuses while at gun point."

I think you don't need a demo, since the person who did it already got banned.
Good luck with your refund request ;)

Reaction score
"He sold a gun and guaranteed it would come with a free mag, however when the customer bought it there was no mag, he refused to drop the money while at gun point, he said many excuses while at gun point."

I think you don't need a demo, since the person who did it already got banned.
Good luck with your refund request ;)
Thanks man :)

Status
Not open for further replies.