Refund request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Alliat

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:73463429

What do you need refunded: Chevrolet Chevelle SS - Double upgraded - Goldentrims

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: I bought the Chevrolet Chevelle SS and when I upgraded the car twice I realised how unrealistically bad the steering/driving of the car is. I cannot drive the car around for 5 minutes without crashing. Normally I do understand that the staff team does not refund cars when people are done with them. But this time I believe it's fair to get a refund because the car is not drivable (especially when there are a lot of people on the server an their is lagg). I have driven a lot of cars on the server and I am aware of the fact that not all cars drive as well as others. But this steering seems excessive to to me. I was not able to test drive the car with to upgrades, so there was no way for me to know how bad the steering would be after car would be able to drive 75 mph.

I still like the looks of the car, i think it's one of the better looking cars. But I like to be able to drive a car and on a server. Especially when the FPS drops, but right now FPS drops make the car almost useless. I never have asked for a car refund before. But I hope you grant me this refund. I spend a lot of time grinding for the money and it was such a shame to see that the car is so bad to control.

Kind regards,

Evidence:

(I made a bug report)

Last edited:

Sam

Reaction score
This car was edited a little while ago to fix certain issues. It should now work as expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.