Regals 5 "Meth bomb" RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Connor Blount

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:167197351

What do you need to be refunded: Ak47 With a red dot sight, fully loaded mag and rifle compensator and 4 pots of drugs 2 coke 2 weed

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: I was killed by meth smoke going through a wall which is an obvious bug(It was regals four which the meth exploded in while we were in regals five keep in the mind it was for sale so the raiders could have bought it then sold it and exploded the meth or lock picked in and deployed the meth.).This meant because I was dead I lost my Ak47 and was unable to protect my drugs as I was dead and our defensive position was compromised and forced the survivors of the supposed "meth bomb" in direct fire and were already severely damage on the brink of death and killed after fleeing to the main room from the meth and into direct fire and resulting in their deaths and in the end losing drugs and guns which we could have defended. keep in mind we were bombed so all our defences were down.

Evidence:

Tick:N/A

@John Daymon
People that died: @Weazel @KILLER @Yaseen @Jericho

Last edited:
Reaction score
I also got killed by this losing = AK-47 With silencer and EOTech Holographic compact sight and 3 big pots 2 cocaine 1 weed
- The meth explosion happened at R4 while they said "It's a co-incident"

Status
Not open for further replies.