AR Regals "Meth Bomb"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:MrVenomX1/Connor Blount
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:Assailants are unknown
His/Her SteamID:N/A
Why Should This Player Be Punished:3.6 and 2.1 and a couple other rules depending on the staff's discretion:Meth was deliberately exploded in order to kill us and even by chance it wasn't deliberate it's unrealistic to do meth in an apartment complex filled with other people because of many factors such as the noise,smell and risk factor of being caught overall and if it was delibrate exploiting the mechanics of the game for their own gains.
Evidence (Demo Required):Some context to the video our apartment was bombed so we retreat to the backroom and make a defensive position and hear not even a footstep into an apartment and a minute later meth explodes killing me and severely damaging everyone else in the room and forcing them to retreat out of the room into direct fire. Also people in regals 3 were killed we were basing regals 5 meth was planted in regals 4

Although Daymon has been "investigating" for nearly a week I believe this is a case fit for Scotland Yard as it seems to be impossible to crack or daymon is too busy. So if @John Daymon could pass on evidence he has gathered to the staff member dealing with the AR that would be great I believe it consists of the names of the raiders the person who had triggered an explosion with the meth and a demo.

Status
Not open for further replies.