Server Suggestion Reload Magazines As a Passenger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Reload Magazines As a Passenger
Suggestion Description: Allow players who are passengers in a vehicle to reload their magazines.

Why should this be added?:
- QoL

What negatives could this have?:
- None

Reaction score
+Support,i see no reason why this shouldn't be a thing,as it really doesn't change that much,Its realistic and Quality of Life is always good.

Reaction score
What if you hit a road bump and all your bullets fall on the floor, one round in particular wedging itself under the brakes, where the driver of the vehicle either cannot hit the brakes and dies or fires the round when flooring the brakes causing them to be killed instantly?!?!??

On a more serious note, I like this idea. This would be very productive to develop and add and would allow people to flee a shootout quicker as they don’t need to refill mags before getting in the car in case cops follow.

Reaction score
Unequip and equip attachments or items and refill mags is what I think we all want.

Reaction score
Unequip and equip attachments or items and refill mags is what I think we all want.
Refill mags yes, remove attachments no. I can already see kids disassembling their weapon of all attachments before surrendering under gunpoint.

Reaction score
Refill mags yes, remove attachments no. I can already see kids disassembling their weapon of all attachments before surrendering under gunpoint.
I’m pretty sure you can already remove attachments in a car, just not equip them

Status
Not open for further replies.