remove/close pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
yeah just remove this i feel like too much of a twat

Last edited:
Reaction score
Fucking christ, How is it Metagaming? 1, he said here, cops this can mean multiple things and obviously I was already at the cops and shooting, we were literally the same place and were aware both what was going on.

Reaction score
3.2 Third Party Communication Applications
Any and all forms of communication about any topic which affects In-Character decisions must be conducted through In-Character methods; for example, through the use of in-game voice chat. The use of communication applications outside of this game is strictly forbidden; for example, the use of Steam chat, TeamSpeak, Skype, telephones, etc.

the intent was still present and you still failed to report him, that was obviously done in order to affect IC decisions

Reaction score
Except of it didn't affect any in character decisions, as the shit was already going on.

Reaction score
literally popped up on my recommended and i watched it because i was bored
not my fault he made it too easy

either way, i do in all fairness feel like a cunt for this, but i feel like that's just a reciprocation of how both these guys acted towards me without any previous incident, and they may act in a similar way towards others idk

Reaction score
intent was present

this is simply an attempt at repeating the rules in order to clear your ass when they're made to be flexible

as much as i feel like a twat for this i could say you guys brought this upon yourselves for acting like twats to me in the first place with no prior incident

good day sir

Reaction score
@Sorle Looks more like a witch hunt since the last 2 times Jacks has put a video on youtube you have reported him.

Reaction score
@Sorle Excuse me, how have we been acting like twats to you? You started didn't wanna leave that fucking car at Subs and that's how it all started.

Reaction score
@XPGamingXPDK consistent attitude you've both shown towards me even before said incident, what can i say

@Frisky last time he legitimately posted the video of his mate metagaming on an AR he wasn't involved in to try to get me in more shit, this one just popped up in my recommended and I watched it because I was bored

Reaction score
no what im saying is youre not involved why are you on my thread

on a serious note no, each time has been an unintentional find by me, why are you acting like I'm devoting my life to hunting for proof of this dude metagaming on perp

Reaction score
@XPGamingXPDK maybe I'm not used to the way you carry yourself, or it may just be a poor overall attitude then idk

Reaction score
@Sorle Well, didn't say you devoted your life to it, but you just confirm that you mad him for reporting you on another ar. and than after you make 2 Ar on him from videos he put up on youtube. i don't any other person would do that, just saying.

Reaction score
@Sorle I mean I'm generally sorry if you've felt me being cocky towards you before this situation, legitly thought it was all due to only the AR I legitly didn't intend to be a dick if you've felt that.

Reaction score
you're not forming your sentences correctly i'm not too sure what you're saying
if english isn't your first language then it's ok but just be aware im not completely sure of what youre saying

removed

Status
Not open for further replies.