Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrett Woodfield

Topic: Remove Ratings

Short explanation (in notes):
- Remove ratings.
- They are being abused.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
I believe the Rating system should be removed as it is being abused so much, i made a post telling my opinion on a enforcer app and got 4 bad spelling... It's being abused alot..

Optional additions:
-
-
-

Reaction score
No thanks

I do not see how this is being abused. A player is limited to only one rating per post.

Reaction score
The problem is that it isn't being abused, the community is bias so if you say something that they don't like but its actually true they will be bias and down vote your post like this probably will.
Why? I am giving my opinion and people wont like my opinion, simple as that.

Reaction score
Not to sound rude, but if you say abuse it means that it's being used improperly. So for your example as to why it should be added you used your post that received 4 bad spelling ratings... Not to make this personal but let us cover your post then.

Billy your a great guy, but i cant support this, im neutral for now, and as fluffy pointed out, its not realistic standing on a lamp shooting raiders using a rifle, and your ooc language is not the best to people, but neutral for now, i would love to +support but i cant due to these reasons.

• "your" should be "you're"
  • All times you say "i" it should be "I"
  • All times you say "cant" it should be "can't"
  • "im" should be "I'm"
  • "its" should be "it's"
  • "ooc" should be "OOC"
  • Repeated neutral stance
  • Run on sentence
Overall there is a lot of bad spelling and grammar to be found within your feedback so I would hardly call this being abused if it is accurate.

Reaction score
Ha, it is not that hard to understand really. As long as you do not post unnecessarily like some others you will not be overwhelmed with certain ratings. The removal of ratings is not a good idea and will most likely annoy more members than it will help.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Reason:
A large amount of users seem to disagree with you. There's no abuse in the system it's because they're rating things the way you don't want them to be rated and you don't like it. You can fix this through proofreading what you write and to make sure what your posting relates to the thread. And also isn't silly otherwise expect dumb ratings.​

Status
Not open for further replies.