Server Suggestion Remove the Jennifer's Alarm &/or the automatic alarm.

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Remove the Jennifer's Alarm &/or the automatic alarm.
Suggestion Description: Title says it all, as there is no way of stealing anything from Jennifer's its frustrating when the alarm goes off again & again. People use it to annoy the police and it works.

Either make it so jumping on the cabinets does nothing or if the alarm is kept, stop it from sending a message to the cops.

Why should this be added?:
-Less annoying
-Less ear rape
-Less cops responding to something that doesnt need attention 

What negatives could this have?:
-I cant bait cops 

Reaction score
Have units stake out at the store and catch people who are repeatedly doing it or just report them, because it's against the rules to be repeatedly doing that without an actual reason such as diverting police from an area you want to raid which is something I like to do.

Reaction score
It’s a diversionary tactic that works sometimes albeit telling @Bean Can to go magdump an M9 at car dealer also works as an even better diversionary tactic, yet the latter one puts users at risk of arrest so the jennifers alarm is preferable.

Reaction score
It’s a diversionary tactic that works sometimes albeit telling @Bean Can to go magdump an M9 at car dealer also works as an even better diversionary tactic, yet the latter one puts users at risk of arrest so the jennifers alarm is preferable.
Mine is just to go to another apartment complex then the one im going to raid and then say something along the lines of Robbery is Projex on a 911 call, then they go into projex trying to figure out where it was from while we raid regals or slums.