Resignation

ind

Reaction score
So today is the day that I resign. Was waiting until I have started college because I feel it is time for me to move on with my life and pursue with the things I want to do. It will soon be coming up a whole year of me being part of this community and as a staff member. Throughout my time as staff I have enjoyed it very much.

I thank Luke for being a great head admin and for believing in me from the start.
Fredy,Stephen,Xquality for being friendly, supportive and friendly owners.
Swiper for being a great senior admin and for turning this community around.
and other people
I'll still be playing from time to time, just would like a long break from being admin :)
Take care guys.

Ind

Reaction score
Good luck! It was GREAT having you on the staff team! you will surely be missed.

You are one of the oldest admins on the server.

“Good bye may seem forever. Farewell is like the end, but in my heart is the memory and there you will always be.”

Walt Disney Company

Reactions: ind
Reaction score
Thanks for your hard work in the staff team, best of luck to you in the future Ind!

Reactions: ind
Reaction score
The ind of end? Oh wait. The end of ind? That's upsetting, but anyways you're always welcome at PerpHeads. Hope all goes well and that you enjoy college more than I did/do. If you ever want help or have questions I would be happy to try to help if possible. Take care ind, was a good run.

Reaction score
Thanks Ind for all the work you have done. It has been amazing to have you on the server! I wish you good luck for the future and I'll certainly miss you. I still hope to see you from time to time!

vprlyttgxxpomlet4edx.jpg