Resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Mario Wylde.
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Unknown.
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Begins discussing in-character things on teamspeak when a bank robbery begins. Quite clearly using Teamspeak to inform other officers of his tactical approach.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Resolved

Last edited:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Spoke to Chris Deam about it. He told me he didnt have his push to talk on. I can talk for everyone that was in the bank robbery that what he stated had no influence on in-character actions and he was just speaking in game to his partner in the car so he knew what they were doing. We don't want action to be taken against him because its an obvious mistake and he apologised for it.

Reaction score
  • Staff
Spoke to Chris Deam about it. He told me he didnt have his push to talk on. I can talk for everyone that was in the bank robbery that what he stated had no influence on in-character actions and he was just speaking in game to his partner in the car so he knew what they were doing. We don't want action to be taken against him because its an obvious mistake and he apologised for it.

Fair enough.

Resolved.

Reaction score
Ah, I see the AR seems to have been made on me this time. I'll give a quick explanation.

[Steam Name - RapidMadman007
Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:53501991 ]

- Myself and my partner were in Teamspeak 3 with Garret, discussing various OOC topics. As I said in previous posts (Those related to the AR about someone flailing their arms in the air, I believe), my partner was in the channel with me. Although Garret was in the channel, I had no intention of informing him of the situation - It's due to the fact I was speaking both in-game and in Teamspeak (The push to talk in game was overlapping into the Teamspeak 3 client, hence why you hear me start and stop sometimes during the audio).

I will admit honestly to this mistake, once again I'd like to add that this was not my intention to meta-game, nor cause any unfair advantage. @Garret can testify that I was not intentionally doing so (He even told me off, which I fully agree with, because yes, it's a stupid mistake to make). In-case you are wondering *Why* I was explaining myself - It's due to the fact it's become a habit when I patrol with another Officer, as they often question my motives (Such as checking the City Parking rather than zerg the bank to check for any additional criminals ontop roofs acting as snipers etc). I mainly do such to avoid confusion, and to communicate with my team - Again, it's totally my fault this was transmitted into Teamspeak3 without intention.

[Edit Mid Post: @Daigestive and @ShadowJoey - I'd like to thank you both for your input, I know it's been discussed previously but hey, the guy has a valid reason to report me I s'pose.]

I hope that you can understand it was an honest mistake, without any intention to meta-game - It's my own fault I was having a discussion *Right* before the bank robbery hit. Hope this can be sorted ASAP, cheers for reading.
-RapidMadman007

Status
Not open for further replies.