Results Day

Reaction score
Well, i'm still quite young and shit, but for my promising future I gotta get AAA (English, Math, Science (and physics will also help obviously)) by 10th grade, my mom got this letter from the university as she teaches there, its basically preparations for mechanical engineering. By now i'm AAB (English, Science, Math), I know i'm still very young but in a few days i'm going to an exam to get to A on math, and staying in it isn't gonna be that challenging, and i'm starting 9th grade, so if I get that exam right, my life is sorted. (hopefully)

Reaction score
78da0aa3d9074fa199e7e85a11480cdd.png

Hit it up boys

Deleted member 5193

Atm im thinking of easiest option .... going to Swansea to do Physics. Only sitting my AS but i'd need BBC with Maths and Further Maths.But ......

1925il.jpg

I would have liked to go Manchester but A*A*A is impossible......
Physics was the subject I was least confident in. Had no interest in it and therefore refused to revise and study it too much, such a wrong choice but there we go. Can't say I'm not shitting myself about next Thursday being GCSE results day...

Reaction score
I hope you all get the grades you are after. If you don't get the grades you want then don't worry its not the end of the world.

Reaction score
GCSE:
French - B
Biology - A
Chemistry - A
Physics - A*
DT - A
English Lang. - B
Englisht Lit. - B
Geography - A*
History - A*
Maths - B
R.E - A

Meh... Wish I did better in Maths but I'll take what I got tbh..

Reaction score
GCSE
C
- Core Science
B - Additional Science
B - English Literature
C - English Language
C - Maths
D - History

BTEC
Distiction*(A*)
- Public Services
Distiction*(A*) - ECDL
Merit(B) - ICT
Merit(B) - Sports
Pass(C) - Workskills

I am fairly satisfied with the results but a bit disappointed in my History where I completely bamboozled my Surgery Exam lowering my potential B down to a D. Managed to get an A* in one of my science exams but the others were rubbish. At least I got my place in my chosen Sixth Form to do Psychology, Sociology and ICT with English Literature as a potential backup for Psychology.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Sorry i'm late, i'm in Egypt.

My results were a mix of good and devastating:
Physics - A
Religious Studies - A
English Literature - A
History - A
Biology - B
Maths - B
Computer Science - C
Art & Design - C
Chemistry - C
English Language - D (getting a remark)

Overall happy, shame if this remark doesn't give me a couple of marks because i'll have to resit...