Add Forum Rule 2.7

• Thread starter Deleted member 1235
  • Start date

Deleted member 1235

What rule do you wish to Edit/Add: 2.7 Repetitive posting for suggestions

Your version of the rule:
When creating suggestions, users are limited to creating 4 threads a week per user.
Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited: (Be extensive and descriptive)
Now I'm not against users and players making suggestions, in fact I encourage it just like everyone else does. However I've been noticing a few people the past months (No names mentioned) seem to exploit the feature in order to gain themselves trophy points or positive ratings. Creating suggestions are fine, but when you have someone creating 7 a week or more, it is annoying. A suggestion should be discussed by everyone and critiqued to the max. This is hard when there are 7 or more created by just one user. Like I said, I shan't say any names, but I know of at least 4 users who have exploited this system (Because you can't have "Unnecessary posting" when making suggestions right?"). I'm sure many members of the community also get annoyed with such spamming mechanisms.

By limiting the amount of suggestions that can be made in a 1 week period to 4, it prevents a user from spamming and exploiting it. (This is 4 per user)

Please add any recommendations, word changing or critique!

Reaction score
I agree really I have plenty of ideas but it is not 4 a day. I am going to support this but on a side note ideas can appear out of nowhere we should not be restrcting people for giving us these ideas. If we are going to restrict how many of these posts should be put up it should be a limit everyone is okay with.

I will support this.

Reaction score
I don't think having a limit on suggestions is a very practical idea... adding a new rule that is dedicated in the creation of suggestions is a bit over the top. Contact the staff team about people that you feel are 'abusing' the feature and maybe they can have a chat.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I Support this.
In the last few days, weeks new people have just been doing useless suggestions which were denied or excessive.
This would be a much better system for new people.

Deleted member 1235

Just to clarify is not the fact that people are making suggestions, it's that it's individuals who make so many of them, thus saturating the suggestion section of the forums and meaning less people are likely to view other suggestions. We've all made suggestions, but not one a day every day. There's no real rule against it other than Forum rule 2.6. But that can't be applied because although we may find the suggestions ridiculous/annoying. There's no rule forbidding them from spamming it.