Retirement from Command

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
xVcOni4D4Hz6uOLLxPU7eTuCEtZGtN-mUQXT8UAKjdtcJ0dYO7dHuwzrG26EBXGXb46ZpQp-QiFgOcnQyCLJdedryg84OTkSZUlScfqGGVbbLHtdmVo0HxFfKvlc-DJxxBPdi1QE

Retirement from Command
Deputy Chief of Department Simon Fellton

Hi there,

It has been 3 years and 2 months since I joined the command team of the PLPD as a Lieutenant. During this time, I have served as an IT Developer, RTU Command, Head of RTU, Head of Operations Services, Assistant Chief of Department and finally as Deputy Chief of Department. It has been a great pleasure leading these many teams over the years, however I no longer have enough time to put into the role at the same time as putting time into my other commitments in the community.

Over the summer, I signaled my intentions to the other Chiefs of my intentions to step back, and finalised the plans earlier this month with them. I shall be retiring from PLPD Command team on Thursday 31st October 2019. I hope that this will give me more time to put into development work.

From the Friday 1st November 2019, I shall be taking up the new role of Paralake Police Department Quatermaster. My responsibilities shall be website maintenance, payroll distribution and equipment development. I shall report to the Chiefs of Department, but will no longer have any leadership role.

I would like to thank everyone that I have served with during my time in command, especially @Ayjay and @Samuel. It has been a very enjoyable experience, and one that I will miss greatly.

Kind regards,
Deputy Chief of Department Simon Fellton

Status
Not open for further replies.