Returning perp player

Reaction score
Hi, it's been a long time since I was an active perp player but after a few years off doing life and playing other games I had a sudden thirst for wanting to grow and sell a lot of cocaine and to taunt police officers of which occurred about a week ago and well now I'm here and surprised at myself actually wanting to get back into it as I know how much of your life this game can take away from you :(

I first started perp back in 2010-2011 or sometime around and stopped playing in like 2015-16 throughout that period I moderated a few servers but the main one was the original pulsar effect servers before it went to shit but imo the best times I can remember from playing this game mode was in around 2013 I used to love copping back in the day and its probably something I'll aim to start off doing here at some point although it seems theres a bit for me to learn as a lot has been changed/added since I last played properly . At the moment I moderate a cops & robber community on a racing sim that's been going since 2006 with around 400-500 player base per week. (if anyone wants to know the game its called LFS Live for Speed, look it up if that's what floats your boat)

I'm 21 years old, from the steel city (Sheffield) in the UK and I work as an aerospace engineer also like many people I love ganja

I've come across some absolute characters since I got back here and am lookin forward to speaking and getting to know you all.

You'll find me as Shino Novak in game. Btw there's no point asking me what my name was when I used to play perp all that time ago, I've changed my name more times than arr lass changes her knickers.

Peace

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi, it's been a long time since I was an active perp player but after a few years off doing life and playing other games I had a sudden thirst for wanting to grow and sell a lot of cocaine and to taunt police officers of which occurred about a week ago and well now I'm here and surprised at myself actually wanting to get back into it as I know how much of your life this game can take away from you :(

I first started perp back in 2010-2011 or sometime around and stopped playing in like 2015-16 throughout that period I moderated a few servers but the main one was the original pulsar effect servers before it went to shit but imo the best times I can remember from playing this game mode was in around 2013 I used to love copping back in the day and its probably something I'll aim to start off doing here at some point although it seems theres a bit for me to learn as a lot has been changed/added since I last played properly . At the moment I moderate a cops & robber community on a racing sim that's been going since 2006 with around 400-500 player base per week. (if anyone wants to know the game its called LFS Live for Speed, look it up if that's what floats your boat)

I'm 21 years old, from the steel city (Sheffield) in the UK and I work as an aerospace engineer also like many people I love ganja
absolute characters here in this community

I've come across some absolute characters since I got back here and am lookin forward to speaking and getting to know you all.

You'll find me as Kriss Novak in game. Btw there's no point asking me what my name was when I used to play perp all that time ago, I've changed my name more times than arr lass changes her knickers.

Peace

Welcome back mate, I hope you settle in well and get through to applying for the PD.