Server Suggestion Revert Scoreboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Revert Scoreboard
Suggestion Description: Revert Scoreboard to what it was, there was no reason for it to be changed nor was the community even asked for their opinion on it

Why should this be added?:

Why was it removed?

What negatives could this have?:
Potential Scoreboard Clutter

Last edited:

Sam

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Revert Scoreboard
Suggestion Description: Revert Scoreboard to what it was, there was no reason for it to be changed nor was the community even asked for their opinion on it

Why should this be added?:
Why was it removed?

What negatives could this have?:
None
Put more detail into your suggestion, just using the word "revert" is not a valid suggestion, neither is "there was no reason for it". Write a proper suggestion, with points why it should be added, also what negatives it could have, the "none" on negatives is not a constructive way of writing a suggestion.

I'll leave this open so you can edit your suggestion, thanks :)

Sam

Reaction score
Put more detail into your suggestion, just using the word "revert" is not a valid suggestion, neither is "there was no reason for it". Write a proper suggestion, with points why it should be added, also what negatives it could have, the "none" on negatives is not a constructive way of writing a suggestion.

To add to that, I would refer to forum rule 2.7 Ideas and Suggestions :)

Reaction score

Is it not a suggestion for people to talk on? I'll leave it where it is and add the negatives when people comment on the thread. I personally don't see any negatives to reverting it.

Reaction score
I think the less cluttered scorebored looks alot better, Along with that all the infomation you need is in the city info phone app. The app also looks alot more clean than how it was dumped on the tab menu. I do think the tab menu looks abit blank now but thats just me getting used to it

Sam

Reaction score
Is it not a suggestion for people to talk on? I'll leave it where it is and add the negatives when people comment on the thread. I personally don't see any negatives to reverting it.
Shall I take that as you refusing to write a proper suggestion? as instructed by the rules? If so I will just close this, and someone can create a proper suggestion :)

Reaction score
Shall I take that as you refusing to write a proper suggestion? as instructed by the rules? If so I will just close this, and someone can create a proper suggestion :)
I am not refusing to write a proper suggestion, I have given my thoughts and want to hear the rest of the communities thoughts, unlike some...

Sam

Reaction score

Seeing as this is not a proper suggestion it will be closed. A suggestion should actually contain something other than "revert" "i was not asked" "why was it removed". If someone else wants to create a suggestion feel free to, but add content to it. Like what exactly you want added, why, whats good about it, and what downsides it can have.

And just to note, in regards to this, we are having an active conversation in a development channel about this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.