Rolls royce vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: add rolls Royce vehicle's into perp

Why should this be added? (pros): adds some amazing luxury car's also could be good for mayors or to flex your wealth

What negatives could this have? (cons): could be hard to mod in also could be 2 expensive

*Other additions
: price suggestions
rolls Royce phantom VI 5.9 million
rolls Royce wraith 6.0 million
rolls Royce Cullinan 5.2 million
these prices could be 2 low or high but i reckon they should have pretty high top speed's
i reckon the suv's top speed should be 100 the middle car 120 ish and the end one 115

Image result for Rolls-Royce SUV Cullinan
Image result for rolls royce
Image result for rolls royce wraith

Last edited:
Reaction score
There are 27 TDM cars that we don't have on the server:

GtjsCrD.jpg

Some of them would serve no use like the monster truck mini or the army jeep-looking thing.
However, some of them like the pickups could be staff exclusive like the raptor and the other pickup or used for event purposes.

When I helped D3V add the last batch of cars it was a long process as each car needs to be manually prepared like the sitting positions, lights and values.
4yMVDCe.jpeg

G87SdJO.jpeg

Wf1iKER.jpg

b2MG9aR.jpg

uea94F4.jpg

Reaction score

GtjsCrD.jpg

Some of them would serve no use like the monster truck mini or the army jeep-looking thing.
However, some of them like the pickups could be staff exclusive like the raptor and the other pickup or used for event purposes.

When I helped D3V add the last batch of cars it was a long process as each car needs to be manually prepared like the sitting positions, lights and values.
4yMVDCe.jpeg

G87SdJO.jpeg

Wf1iKER.jpg

b2MG9aR.jpg

uea94F4.jpg
the bmw isetta would be cursed ngl

Reaction score

GtjsCrD.jpg

4yMVDCe.jpeg

G87SdJO.jpeg

Wf1iKER.jpg

b2MG9aR.jpg

uea94F4.jpg
also i'd recommend making a diffrent recomendation thread for this

Reaction score

GtjsCrD.jpg

4yMVDCe.jpeg

G87SdJO.jpeg

Wf1iKER.jpg

b2MG9aR.jpg

uea94F4.jpg
I’m looking at all these cars and they are all really good additions (apart from the big mini and bmw isetta!)

I know it’s a pain in the ass to add these but what do most people grind for? Money and guns.

Might not be a lambo they are grinding for, they might want mid range or cheap cars but the main thing people spend their money on is cars, so why wouldn’t we add more?

Reaction score
oml there are some amazing cars in there I could waste more money on yes plz +support add this 27 TDM cars!

Status
Not open for further replies.