romo mikeal

Reaction score
I agree, Free up DB
Folded-Hands.png

Reaction score
0:34 how pistol cops aim when they headshot you
i didnt know that happens if you try hipfire or shoot midair i still dont know which one caused it :mad:

Reaction score
yo how did you pull the gun so fast? does it involve a glitch or something?

Thanks for answering a noob cop :)

Reaction score
yo how did you pull the gun so fast? does it involve a glitch or something?

Thanks for answering a noob cop :)
If you bind something to last weapon used then you can press the button and it instantly pulls out your last weapon used without using scroll wheel.

Reaction score
what if i have only a handgun?
it still works, its practically the last weapon you pulled out, e.g. you're starting a raid and pull out a pistol, then pull out your crowbar. Press the bind after crowbarring and it instantly swaps to the gun, however that isn't what I did I just am used to instantly swapping gun

Reaction score
it still works, its practically the last weapon you pulled out, e.g. you're starting a raid and pull out a pistol, then pull out your crowbar. Press the bind after crowbarring and it instantly swaps to the gun, however that isn't what I did I just am used to instantly swapping gun
ah ok, so if i want to bind it to "v" what the command i should use in console considering my key binds are default?

Reaction score
ah ok, so if i want to bind it to "v" what the command i should use in console considering my key binds are default?
uhhh i think its invprev or lastwep idk test both next time ur on

bind v "invprev" / bind v "lastwep"

Reaction score
uhhh i think its invprev or lastwep idk test both next time ur on

bind v "invprev" / bind v "lastwep"
bind v "lastinv" works and its faster i guess, i wish there were something like lastwep or even wepinv but i dont see any. thanks for the guide much helpful :)