RR @Dom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Provide evidence (a video of you being shot and losing the weapon)

Kay

Reaction score
Didnt record it tho? Thought you banning him was enough evidence

Reaction score
@Dom_ You literally banned the guy for RDMING and you still want a demo to be provided. So either your ban is invalid or you're just giving the poor guy a hard time. Not trying to be rude either, it just doesn't make sense that you would ban someone and then make Kay provide a demo on it.

Reaction score
@John1r It wasn't just him the guy killed, nor do I have evidence of what @Kay lost, therefore proof needs to be provided of what he lost, not the rulebreak in question. Refrain from commenting on situations you have no involvement in or any idea about.

Kay

Reaction score
@Dom_

You banned the guy for breaking the rules therefore that should be sufficient amount of evidence , literally asking for like 20k comp which is what I had and not asking for something that’s worth 100k...

Reaction score
@Dom_ Actually, I was involved because I made a refund request and reported the incident. Right after he was killed I was killed as well. So I have relevance to the situation.

Reaction score
@Kay as I said, the evidence of the weapon you lost and what was on it is what I need. I banned him based on what he told me regarding @John1r and why he killed him. @John1r you did not take the sit and therefore you don’t know the situation and have no idea my reasons for asking Kay for the evidence. @Kay i told you in the report you made that you could make the RR WITH evidence, you’ve failed to do so. I’ll have a long search through logs to see what weapon you had and see if I can find proof myself of what attachments it had or didn’t have on it, as well as any evidence I can find based on your killing, where the weapon went and the reasons the player gave me in the sit since you find it so difficult to follow instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.