RR for Cakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Jay Henderson

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:55622030

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: Mid raid these two guys came in and take weapons lying on the ground (My Ak and guy I killed's Benelli ) My friends come in and shoot the cops and they asked if I had a gun when I re-spawned and I told them that it was next to my body if not then someone 'minge' grabbed it. They couldn't find the guns so I contacted Creepis on steam to look at the logs. Funnily enough we found out that while the cops were trying to kill Jack Noah @Puma123 and Fatima @Belg Lmfao (My "friends" ) they had some how ran in and taken the guns mid shoot out.

Evidence: Thanks to @Creepis for this Picture.
ab77033266.png

Tick: I will try to get a demo up showing both my Perspective and @Puma123 's

(The ak that I had was fully loaded and I have no idea about the Benelli )

Reaction score
Can confirm that jay was raiding puffer market or killing those guys inside of it, police showed up on the scene. Me and @Puma123 went to the back of the puffer and started helping him by killing all off the cops. Jay got shot by cops and they immediately confiscated the guns when the scene was obviously not secured since they all died.
+support give this man an ak

Reaction score
Lol mate, i saw my friend was in problem so i helped him with shooting the swat and the cops and when i have shot them i took the ak on the ground. So what is the problem? I'm confused

Status
Not open for further replies.