RR - Benelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Juan Hernandez

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42176531

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: I was in my shop (Bazzar Shop 2) , and 2 guys were approaching, then one of them wanted to buy a bobby pin, so I proceeded to sell him one, while I was doing that, his friend shot me, no words or anything, he just shot me in the head.
I was holding a benelli at the time where I was shot - I was then revived, and my benelli was gone.
@LordTyla handled the /report, and issued the warnings. And the guy then explained he wanted to mug me, but forgot the "action", which he means the text or voice, that it was a mugging, and I needed to drop my money or items.

Evidence:
- @LordTyla punished the guy for a few reasons. But here is proof the person who I was selling bobby pins to (The shooters friend) picked up my benelli, after I was more or less RDM'd. - @LordTyla found this in the logs
[BMB] Adam Stern STEAM_0:1:58260808 Picked up 'Benelli M3 Super 90' belonging to CrashingPotato

Last edited:
Reaction score
I can confirm this is true and the user had been warned for 5.1 and 3.4 as he claimed he was mugging @Laseeet! but it was in a public space and as soon as the mugging began he was shot in the head, he risked his freedom from imprisonment due to their being police nearby. I asked Laseeet to make this refund request as I was unable to recover the shotgun.

Reaction score
Added video proof -
Sorry for the big watermark, i just think this is the easiest way to upload video proof.

Reaction score
2.1 3.3 killing while you were adding the price on a gun. could be 3.18 cause i saw them behind their car probably storing the benelli in the trunk, and yeh, 3.4 and 5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.